Hello lovelies, how are you today? I was tagged by the beautiful Gemma (@gmmlsknny) from lipsticksoul.com
to do the 50 questions you’ve never been asked tag! I absolutely loved her answers and you should definitely go and check them out here!
Enough rambling from me, here are my answers and I tag you all to answer them!
1. What is your favourite candle scent?
The white company have a candle called winter which literally smells like christmas so I love that one but otherwise I love vanilla or fresh cotton kind of smells
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
I love Jessica Alba’s style and her hair so I would chose her simply so I could steal her clothes! Plus if that meant I looked vaguely like her I wouldn’t complain
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
I feel like Ed Sheeran would be a really great brother for some reason plus he could teach me to play the guitar
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
I love weddings so much! Ummmm probably around 25/26 when I actually have my life a bit more together
5. Do you know a hoarder?
Not an excessive compulsive one but me and my mum are definitely the type of people that even if it has the tiniest bit of sentimental value we can’t throw it away!
6. Can you do the splits?
I wish! I tried to train myself but it takes something like a year of stretching everyday and I am way too impatient for that
7. How old were you when you learned to ride a bike?
I think about 5/6?
8. How many Oceans have you swam in?
*googles the different oceans* maybe 3?
9. How many countries have you visited?
around 15 I think, my favourite definitely being Costa Rica or Canada!
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
One of my uncles is
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
Freya (absolutely love that name)
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
This is harder but maybe Harry or Alfie (anything ending in an ‘e’ noise)
13. What’s the worst grade you’ve got in a test?
D I think
14. What was your favourite TV show as a kid?
Zoey 101 (I always wanted one of those cool slide phones they got and the scooters)
15. What did you dress up as for Halloween when you were 8?
A Disney princess of some sorts, I think it might have been snow white
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
I’ve read one of each of them, I need to start reading more if I’m honest!
17. Would you rather have an American or a British accent?
18. Did your Mother go to University?
She went to Manchester university to study business
19. Are your grandparents still married?
They are on my dads side but not on my mums side
20. Have you ever taken Kerate lessons?
I wish! I don’t think I’d be coordinated enough for it though!
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
Of course *sips tea*
22. What was the first amusement park you went to?
23. What language beside your native language would you like to be fluent in?
Italian or Spanish, I think they both sound really beautiful
24. Do you spell the colour as grey or gray?
25. Is your father bald?
He’s not, he actually takes a worrying amount of pride in his hair!
26. Do you know any triplets?
I know lots and lots of twins but no triplets
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
Titanic! It’s one of my all time favourite films
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
I adore curry so I’ve had that type of Indian food but I’m not great with spice
29. What’s the name of your favourite restaurant?
Ping Pong (they make the best Dim Sum ever!)
30. Have you ever been to Nandos?
I think I went about 4 times in one week once!
31. Do you belong to and warehouse stores? (Costco, Bookers etc)
If I’m honest I didn’t actually know they existed until around last year and now I am desperate to go to one to see what the hype is all about!
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
I’ve never actually asked them this but my brother is called Ben so something that goes with that I guess haha
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
Technically Em is a nickname, I’m actually Emma Jane or Emma but I just prefer being called Em
34. Who is your favourite person in the world?
My boyfriend Dan
35. Would you rather live in the countryside or the city?
This is a hard one. I love the peacefulness of the countryside but I think I would get bored to easily so probably a city that had a big park
36. Can you whistle?
Just about but its nothing impressive
37. Do you sleep with a night light?
I used to but now I can only really get to sleep if its pitch black in my room
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
Breakfast is my favourite meal of the day (I’m eating it now)
39. What medical conditions do you have?
I have very low blood pressure so I get faint very very easily
40. How many times have you been to hospital?
Too many times! I was a very clumsy child (still am) so I was always injuring myself somehow!
41. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
Lots of times! I’ve seen all of the Pixar films I do believe
42. Where do you buy your jeans?
Usually Topshop but now I’ve become between sizes there so I am looking for somewhere new if anyone has any suggestions!
43. What was the last compliment you got?
I got told I was a good driver which is always nice to hear!
44. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
I do for about half an hour and then I am clueless unless I write them down
45. What flavour tea do you enjoy?
A good old english breakfast cup of tea! I do like fruit teas as well though (especially Whittard’s cranberry and raspberry tea that’s incredible)
46. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
I would say around 15 but I probably only wear about 5 of them (I need to have a clear out)
47. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
Whatever religion they want to practice (or none if they don’t want to)
48. How old were you when you found out Santa wasn’t real?
I was around 10 when I heard the rumours but it really hit home when I was about 12 and my younger step bother was about 6 and my dad turned and said remember to keep pretending Santa is real for the sake of Lewis. That was a hard christmas haha
49. Why do you have a blog?
I get bored very easily and need something to keep me occupied and blogging felt like a really good option! Plus its a great way to meet new people and actually feel a part of something
50. Name 5 of your favourite albums ever
(question 50 was missing, so I’ve added my own)
1. x by Ed Sheeran
2. Doo Wops and Hooligans by Bruno Mars
3. Fools and Worthless Liars by Deaf Havana
4. Chaos and the Calm by James Bay
5. Rockferry by Duffy
I have tagged these lovely ladies (you should also go and check them all out!)
Go and grab another cuppa on me, Em x